Crossing Kingdoms is an international 3 day-event bringing together scientists from the microbial, animal and plant fields to present their results and highlighting how knowledge from these different life forms provide tools for synthetic biology innovations and applications.
Registration for Crossing Kingdoms is now open.
Submissions for oral and poster presentations are welcome. To submit a pdf or Word file containing your abstract please complete the electronic submission form here.
List of confirmed speakers:
- Pamela Silver, Harvard University
- Matias Zurbriggen, University of Düsseldorf
- Chang Liu, UC Irvine
- Dan Voytas, University of Minnesota
- Ben Blount, Imperial College
- Sean Cutler, UC Riverside
- Alison Smith, University of Cambridge
- Giles Oldroyd , Sainsbury Laboratory – University of Cambridge
- Anne Osbourn, John Innes Centre
Alain Tissier (Halle) and Philip Wigge (Cambridge).
Supported by the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) and ERA-SynBio.