SynBio UK conference will showcase UK Synthetic Biology research and to create a focal point for the community, embracing its diversity and fostering its growth and engagement. Submit your abstract to the scientific programme now.
The UK is a world leader in science and engineering, and Synthetic Biology has been identified as an important area for our continued success. Key to that success is a cohesive, vibrant and multidisciplinary community, open to collaboration, open to advances, supportive of young talent, and driven to exceptional research with meaningful outcomes.
Synthetic Biology UK is a conference for the UK synthetic biology community and we look forward to seeing a good cohort from the Cambridge Synthetic Biology community attending!
SynBio UK 2017 is hosted by the Manchester SynBio Research Centre, SYNBIOCHEM, which specialises in synthetic biology for fine and speciality chemicals production.
Abstracts must be submitted by Monday 25 September 2017. Oral communication slots are available at this meeting.
- Anil Wipat (Newcastle University, United Kingdom)
- Jason Chin (MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, United Kingdom)
- Jens Nielsen (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
- Luke Alphey (Pirbright, United Kingdom)
- Perdita Barran (University of Manchester, United Kingdom