IBioIC’s Annual Conference brings together a unique mix of academia, industry and supporting organisations under one roof, to explore the potential opportunities for IB in Scotland, and also consider the global landscape of the industry.
The conference will celebrate the success of the biotechnology industry in Scotland to date, look ahead to the future and the challenges still to be overcome, and provide delegates with the networking opportunities needed to drive new collaborations.
IBioIC’s Annual Conference is building a reputation as one of the most important UK based industrial biotechnology meetings in the calendar and attracting key players and influencers in the UK and global bioeconomy.
For 2018, IBioIC has great ambitions to reach the global network. The event will include:
• Plenary sessions around the new UK Bioeconomy, Policy, and End User Experience
• Parallel tracks focussed around Technical and Commercial themes
• Bustling exhibition area featuring companies from across the UK & further afield
• Evening networking reception
• Networking conference dinner with awards ceremony and guest speakers
Call for Abstracts
Submissions are being accepted until Monday 11th. Details can be found here